Return & Exchange Policy
If you wish to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, Afro-Originals® is here to help! Afro-Originals® provides an exchange or will refund your money.
2022 HOLIDAY SEASON RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
For the 2022 holiday season, Afro-Originals® extends its return timeframe. Orders purchased between November 1, 2022, and December 31, 2022, qualify for returns until January 31, 2023, unless noted in Afro-Originals® Standard Return Policy exceptions (see below). Afro-Originals®' Standard Return Policy applies to orders placed before November 1, 2021.
STANDARD RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Afro-Originals® offers returns within 30 days of receiving your item (some exclusions apply) and will refund your money or provide an exchange. If 30 days have passed since your purchase and you have not requested a return, you will not receive a refund or an exchange.
Eligibility for Refunds and Exchanges
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition received, including any tags and in its original packaging.
- To complete your return, Afro-Originals® requires a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded (sales items cannot be refunded).
- If the item in question was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you get a gift credit for the value of your return.
Exchanges (if applicable)
Afro-Originals® only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you wish to exchange it for a replacement, email email@example.com to start the process. Include your name, order number, and a photo of the defective or damaged item and packaging. Afro-Originals® will provide instructions and a shipping label via email.
Partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to Afro-Originals® error.
- Any item returned more than 30 days after delivery.
The following are exempt from refunds:
- Gift Cards
- Gourd Jewelry
- Sales Items
Once your return is received and inspected, Afro-Originals® will send you an email confirming receipt of your returned item. Afro-Originals® will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method within 3 to 5 business days.
Late or Missing Refunds
- If you have not received your refund after five business days, first check your bank account. Then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund officially posts.
- If you have followed the steps above and still have not received your refund, contact Afro-Originals® at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be sent an email with instructions.
- You are responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning your item.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable and deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- Afro-Originals® cannot guarantee that it will receive your returned item.
How to Return an Item
To request a return, contact Afro-Originals® at email@example.com to receive instructions and a shipping label.
If your request is accepted, Afro-Originals® will send you a return shipping label with instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to Afro-Originals® without prior approval will not be accepted.
You can always contact Afro-Originals® for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Defective, Damaged, and Afro-Originals® Error
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact Afro-Originals® immediately if the item is defective, damaged, or you received the wrong product so Afro-Originals® can made it right.
Afro-Originals® offers a replacement or refund. Afro-Originals® covers the cost of return shipping if the product is defective, damaged, or Afro-Originals®' error. Otherwise, return shipping will apply.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
Artist, Crafter, Designer, & Artpreneur